merryfortune: (Default)
[personal profile] merryfortune
This morning I finally wrote down the itinerary of mine and my sisters' Japan trip into my diary so I have it for reference beyond just being on my phone. However, they're also doing South Korea and I am not. I've then made my own itinerary with things to do when they're gone but I have 3 days undecided!

If anyone has recommendations on what to do on a random Wednesday (18th Nov) or the weekend (21/22) let me know.

I'm doing a lot of the obvious tourist things with my sisters. Eg Shibuya, Mt Fuji, Teamlabs, etc but would love recommendations. I'm tempted towards doing the Imperial gardens again but I'm not sure.

Also recommendations on where to eat? I'm pretty... lackadisasical, shall we say and will just eat where I find food but if you have somewhere I should go, let me know. 
Date: 2026-09-25 08:01 am (UTC)

sonofgodzilla: (Default)
From: [personal profile] sonofgodzilla
GO AND WATCH THE NEW PRECURE MOVIE FOR ME AND REPORT BACK ON THE GLORY OF MY CAT!
Date: 2026-09-26 06:57 am (UTC)

sonofgodzilla: (Default)
From: [personal profile] sonofgodzilla
There's still a chance. I saw the Wonderful movie quite late into autumn when that was in the cinemas, if I remember rightly. It will either be somewhere far out though not impossible considering how far into Chiba and Saitama some lines go, or it will still be showing in central places like Shibuya because parents still want to something to do with their kids on a Sunday. Keep an eye on the Toho listings!

Hahha, sorry, this sounds like I'm giving you a mission!
Date: 2026-09-26 12:51 pm (UTC)

sonofgodzilla: (Default)
From: [personal profile] sonofgodzilla
If I can do anything to help, please let me know! I hope you enjoy your time there! I just got back and already I've made myself miserable enough to begin looking at going again just because I miss being able to do things related to my dumb hobbies.
Date: 2026-09-27 08:05 am (UTC)

sonofgodzilla: (Default)
From: [personal profile] sonofgodzilla
Public restrooms are top of my list for things I want London to start considering as necessities. I very much understand how you feel ~ there are a lot of Chiikawa business ladies and it is always comforting to see; in a way being a fan of things is a natural part of expression in Japan and that really always charms me.

Please feel free to DM if anything comes to mind!

Profile

merryfortune: (Default)
merryfortune

September 2026

M T W T F S S
 123 456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324 252627
282930    

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 28th, 2026 02:03 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios